Customer and staff health & safety is our highest priority here at Audley Dental Solutions.
In light of the current health situation worldwide, we are taking all possible measures to ensure that we reduce the spread of infection to patients and staff.
We therefore won’t be holding these events onsite.
We are currently working on a way to run this Study Club and future Study Club’s through video conferencing.
We apologise in advance if we have to postpone the date by a few weeks.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Dr Chris Wood and Team
Audley Dental Solutions are delighted to invite you to attend these FREE Study Club’s and FREE Masterclass.
Our goal as a dental practice has always been to deliver a high level of expertise, compassion and service levels to the customers and referring practitioners who work with us.
Monday 30th March 2020 – Study Club 'Solutions for the management of tooth wear in general practice (FREE CPD)'
Preeyan Patel will cover:
- Summary of different types of tooth surface loss and their aetiology
- Principles of how structured treatment planning can aid treatment predictability
- Different approaches for treating generalised and localised tooth surface loss
- The Dahl concept and its limitations.
Monday 27th April – ‘Extraction Masterclass at Audley Dental Solutions’
It is our great pleasure to invite you for an Extraction Masterclass with Dr Martina Pirklova.
Martina is an experienced dental surgeon with a special interest in oral surgery and implant dentistry.
Having spent two years working as an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon she has gained a vast amount of experience in surgical extraction techniques and has been accepting referrals from her colleagues ever since.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about atraumatic and surgical extraction techniques:
- Do you have difficult extraction cases you need some help with?
- Would you like to bring your patient and observe an experienced dental surgeon performing the procedure?
- Do you just need a helping hand and somebody guiding you and sharing their experience with you?
There is no charge for attending this event
Simply register and then email Martina to discuss suitable cases and arrange a treatment for your patients at Audley Dental Solutions!
Wednesday 29th April 2020 – Study Club 'New periodontal classification and maintenance (FREE CPD)'
Pritesh Raval and Kate Barker will cover:
- New periodontal classification
- Periodontal maintenance
- When and how to refer to Audley Dental Solutions for periodontal cases
Tuesday 9th June 2020 – Study Club 'Latest Innovations in bone grafting techniques for implant surgery (FREE CPD)'
Chris Wood will cover:
- CAD/CAM designed custom made bone blocks (Botiss Bone Builder)
- Simultaneous block grafts with implant placement (Botiss Bone Ring).
- Clinical applications, limitations and case studies.
Refreshments will be available.
Chris and Team