Dr Martina Pirklova recently joined our team at Dental Implant Solutions.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
Dr Martina Pirklova recently joined our team at Dental Implant Solutions. She has completed her foundation Straumann ITI implant training and joins us to support the planning, imaging and restorative stages of treatment plans. She brings her enviable blend of friendly professionalism and unquestionable clinical aptitude to strengthen our group of Implant professionals.
In step with the move to incorporate the latest technology to the advantage of our patients, we have recently invested in a 'top of the range' digital CT scanner.
Chris Wood Dental Implants are delighted to announce the acquisition of the Gendex DP700 CBCT scanner.
A study by Public Health England has shown that more than 1 in 10 children under 3 have visible signs of tooth decay.
The government’s proposal to ban smoking in cars with children has been welcomed by leading dental health experts and is expected to be introduced in 2015.
- 6 Things You Need to Know About the New Periodontal Classifications
- Free Audley Dental Solutions webinar with our Prosthodontics Specialist Preeyan Patel
- 21st April Study Club - Solutions for the management of tooth wear in general practice
- Register now for our 2020 Study Clubs
- Audley Dental Solutions Starts 2020 with 3 New Specialist Dental Services
- Continued Growth at Audley Dental Solutions
- Business changes that will bring a smile to practitioners and patients
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- Introducing 2019 study groups - Helping you gain an additional revenue stream
- What have we got planned for 2019?