We spent some considerable time researching and deliberating on which scanner to build into our practice workflow.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
We spent some considerable time researching and deliberating on which scanner to build into our practice workflow. Over a period of about 9 months, we had several companies in to demonstrate their scanners. We narrowed it down to just three providers and ultimately the quality of the product and the ease of use combined with excellent reviews in the literature led us to the 3 Shape Trios scanner.
We are continually looking for new ways of engaging with our general practitioner colleagues. Over the years, we have developed great relationships with many practitioners and continue to connect regularly with them through our study clubs, ‘lunch and learns' and outreach clinics. We currently provide consultations in-house in Witney, Woodstock and Bicester.
We are continually looking for new ways of engaging with our general practitioner colleagues.
Update: we will be announcing our 2018/2019 events in September 2018! We are delighted to announce that Chris Wood Dental Implant solutions will be hosting another Study Group event ‘Let’s talk implants.
'Introducing a new implant designed exclusively for denture wearers'.
Dr Martina Pirklova recently joined our team at Dental Implant Solutions. She has completed her foundation Straumann ITI implant training and joins us to support the planning, imaging and restorative stages of treatment plans. She brings her enviable blend of friendly professionalism and unquestionable clinical aptitude to strengthen our group of Implant professionals.
In step with the move to incorporate the latest technology to the advantage of our patients, we have recently invested in a 'top of the range' digital CT scanner.
Chris Wood Dental Implants are delighted to announce the acquisition of the Gendex DP700 CBCT scanner.
A study by Public Health England has shown that more than 1 in 10 children under 3 have visible signs of tooth decay.
- Continued Growth at Audley Dental Solutions
- Business changes that will bring a smile to practitioners and patients
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- Introducing 2019 study groups - Helping you gain an additional revenue stream
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- Martina has gained a new qualification
- Our new Implant System – Introducing Axiom by Anthogyr
- Exciting update - we're moving premises!
- We've updated our YouTube channel