The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. This computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since it’s invention more than 150 years ago. 'With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st Century'.
- What is Periodontitis?
- The importance of seeing a Dental Hygienist when you have dental implants
- Curious about ‘Teeth in a Day’?
- What is restorative dentistry and how does it help?
- Have you considered using a private dental practice for your tooth extraction?
- Surgical extraction now available at Audley Dental Solutions
- Seasons Greetings
- Covid 19 Pandemic 2nd November Update
- Now's the Time to Invest in Dental Health
- Find out how we have opened and are operating safely during COVID-19