Chris and his Implant Coordinator Jane Bower led two very successful lunch time presentations last month.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
Chris and his Implant Coordinator Jane Bower led two very successful lunch time presentations last month. Causeway dental practice Bicester and 52 Cornmarket St Witney, both participated in lunch time seminars covering updates in Implant Dentistry and modern techniques for restoring dental implants.
The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. This computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since it’s invention more than 150 years ago. 'With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st Century'.
- Find out how we have opened and are operating safely during COVID-19
- Audley Dental Solutions back to work update
- Audley Dental Solutions is Here For You, Even in Lockdown
- Patient update reference COVID-19
- Customer service and dental care from a growing team
- You may have noticed some changes
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- Our first study group of 2019
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to