Losing a tooth is many people’s worst nightmare, as not only is it an uncomfortable experience but it can also make chewing difficult, and seriously affect your smile too.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
When you have lost some of your teeth it can cause practical problems, such as making it harder to chew, as well as causing confidence issues, making you feel self-conscious when talking or smiling.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth. Undoubtedly, success rates are high, but as with any procedure involving a medical device, complications are a possibility. How successfully cases with implant complications are resolved will depend on the experience and expertise of your implant dentist.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth.
Do you lack self- confidence because of loose dentures? Dental implants could be the solution for you! Many denture wearers often complain of discomfort when eating and chewing, as they feel their dentures are loose in their mouth.
In March last year we published a blog called ‘Why dental implants in the UK and not abroad?’ We briefly covered the main reasons why patients should be having their dental implants fitted in the UK, rather than abroad.
People are often nervous about the thought of a dental implant bridge and what the process entails. We can assure you they are a safe and very effective treatment. A dental implant bridge is similar to a regular bridge, but instead of being supported by your natural teeth, it is supported by implants instead. Previous patients have told us the process is completely worth it, as they feel like it’s 'the next best thing to your natural teeth.' - F.Hart
- Curious about ‘Teeth in a Day’?
- What is restorative dentistry and how does it help?
- Have you considered using a private dental practice for your tooth extraction?
- Surgical extraction now available at Audley Dental Solutions
- Seasons Greetings
- Covid 19 Pandemic 2nd November Update
- Now's the Time to Invest in Dental Health
- Find out how we have opened and are operating safely during COVID-19
- Audley Dental Solutions back to work update
- Audley Dental Solutions is Here For You, Even in Lockdown