We understand that the thought of getting dental implants can be a source of anxiety, but we’d encourage you not to let your worries stop you from seeking potentially life-changing advice.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
Whether you’ve lost a tooth due to an accident, infection or tooth decay, a dental implant offers a state of the art solution that looks and feels natural.
Now a standard method of tooth replacement, dental implants are a long-term solution to missing teeth and can last for decades if properly taken care
Losing a tooth is many people’s worst nightmare, as not only is it an uncomfortable experience but it can also make chewing difficult, and seriously affect your smile too.
When you have lost some of your teeth it can cause practical problems, such as making it harder to chew, as well as causing confidence issues, making you feel self-conscious when talking or smiling.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth. Undoubtedly, success rates are high, but as with any procedure involving a medical device, complications are a possibility. How successfully cases with implant complications are resolved will depend on the experience and expertise of your implant dentist.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth.
Do you lack self- confidence because of loose dentures? Dental implants could be the solution for you! Many denture wearers often complain of discomfort when eating and chewing, as they feel their dentures are loose in their mouth.
- What is Periodontitis?
- The importance of seeing a Dental Hygienist when you have dental implants
- Curious about ‘Teeth in a Day’?
- What is restorative dentistry and how does it help?
- Have you considered using a private dental practice for your tooth extraction?
- Surgical extraction now available at Audley Dental Solutions
- Seasons Greetings
- Covid 19 Pandemic 2nd November Update
- Now's the Time to Invest in Dental Health
- Find out how we have opened and are operating safely during COVID-19