If you have decided to have dental implant surgery you may be wondering whether you should visit a local dental implant surgery or perhaps go abroad where the treatment might be cheaper.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
When you have lost some of your teeth it can cause practical problems, such as making it harder to chew, as well as causing confidence issues, making you feel self-conscious when talking or smiling.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth. Undoubtedly, success rates are high, but as with any procedure involving a medical device, complications are a possibility. How successfully cases with implant complications are resolved will depend on the experience and expertise of your implant dentist.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth.
Do you lack self- confidence because of loose dentures? Dental implants could be the solution for you! Many denture wearers often complain of discomfort when eating and chewing, as they feel their dentures are loose in their mouth.
In March last year we published a blog called ‘Why dental implants in the UK and not abroad?’ We briefly covered the main reasons why patients should be having their dental implants fitted in the UK, rather than abroad.
People are often nervous about the thought of a dental implant bridge and what the process entails. We can assure you they are a safe and very effective treatment. A dental implant bridge is similar to a regular bridge, but instead of being supported by your natural teeth, it is supported by implants instead. Previous patients have told us the process is completely worth it, as they feel like it’s 'the next best thing to your natural teeth.' - F.Hart
- Customer service and dental care from a growing team
- You may have noticed some changes
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- Our first study group of 2019
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- How do dental implants work with your existing teeth?
- Why you shouldn't let anxiety stop you from seeking dental implant advice
- How to get the most from your dental implants
- Lost a tooth in a sports injury? Discover single tooth implants