Now that you have completed your dental implant treatment, we hope that you are delighted with the result.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth. Undoubtedly, success rates are high, but as with any procedure involving a medical device, complications are a possibility. How successfully cases with implant complications are resolved will depend on the experience and expertise of your implant dentist.
Dental implants are generally recognised as the modern way to replace failing or missing teeth.
Do you lack self- confidence because of loose dentures? Dental implants could be the solution for you! Many denture wearers often complain of discomfort when eating and chewing, as they feel their dentures are loose in their mouth.
In March last year we published a blog called ‘Why dental implants in the UK and not abroad?’ We briefly covered the main reasons why patients should be having their dental implants fitted in the UK, rather than abroad.
People are often nervous about the thought of a dental implant bridge and what the process entails. We can assure you they are a safe and very effective treatment. A dental implant bridge is similar to a regular bridge, but instead of being supported by your natural teeth, it is supported by implants instead. Previous patients have told us the process is completely worth it, as they feel like it’s 'the next best thing to your natural teeth.' - F.Hart
Over the last decade Chris has worked hard to build relationships with local dentists, and has shared the high quality and standard of his dental implant knowledge. The mutual respect and close cooperation enables us to provide patients with a tailor made treatment plan in practices across the UK; ensuring they receive the best possible dental solution.
Over the last decade Chris has worked hard to build relationships with local dentists, and has shared the high quality and standard of his dental implant knowledge.
- You may have noticed some changes
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- How do dental implants work with your existing teeth?
- Why you shouldn't let anxiety stop you from seeking dental implant advice
- How to get the most from your dental implants
- Lost a tooth in a sports injury? Single tooth implants can give you back your smile
- The benefits of getting dental implants locally
- 3 reasons why dental implant bridges are better than dentures